1. Gallon of skim milk $1.90
2. Poland Spring, natural spring water, 35 pack case $4.34
3. 32 oz package of strawberries $3.90
4. Wonder, large white bread, 2/24oz loaves $2.97
5. Arnold Selects, 2 count package $4.08
6. Mott's 100% apple juice, 2/86oz bottles $3.82
7. Kellogg's Raisin Bran, 76.5 oz $6.58
8. 90% lean ground beef, $2.49 a pound
9. Kedem Grape Juice, 96oz bottle $4.38
10. Aisles and aisles of low priced deliciousness.... priceless.
We've finally done it! We've taken the plunge and went ahead and purchased a Warehouse club membership all of our very own. Sam's Club! I'm not a total stranger to warehouse shopping, as I've been riding my parents Costco coat tails for years. Only shopping for non-perishable items while visiting them though, as there is a two hour car ride from their Costco to our fridge. Secretly, I was always a little jealous of their robust pork chops, mouth-watering chicken pot pies and decadent spinach dip. But not anymore! We have arrived! Now, WE are a part of the warehouse shopping community and I LOVE every single budget-conscious, high quality, bulk purchasing, morsel of it!