Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Are You Decent?

Tonight my sister and I took the kids out to dinner. We planned on her coming back to the apartment with us afterwards to hang out for a while before she made her way home.

We're halfway up the stairs to the 3rd floor walk-up, my sister leading the way, when she suddenly turns to me and asks...

"Does Stephen know I'm coming over?"

Yes....Well, I think so....Well, I'm not sure if I told him.

Without a moment of hesitation, my daughter whizzed by my sister up the stairs and shouted in our hallway....

"Daddy put your pants on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! She is quite a character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is! Emy, I just want to say a big thank you to you for reading and commenting. I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hysterical! OMG I'm dying here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sis and I were hysterical at the fact that she knew exactly what we were getting at. I wonder what our neighbors thought when they heard her shouting that in the hallway. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete