Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cool Find - The Zoo

I thought that from time to time, instead of my usual blogposts, it would fun to share product recommendations, recipes, and maybe some photos too. 

In this blog post, I want to share a cool product that I found on the internet. We bought it about 1 1/2 years ago. It's a unique stuffed toy storage unit called The Zoo.

Due to my daughters love of stuffed toys, our place was beginning to look as if Noah had unleashed the contents of his Ark all over every single room in our apartment!

I started surfing the web for a solution to our stuffed toy clutter problem and stumbled upon the Zoo.

It's worked out really well for us. It was pretty easy to put together, a.k.a. there were no tears shed or expletives unleashed during assembly . We haven't had any accidents, a.k.a. my son hasn't pulled it down on top of himself. You can actually fasten it to the wall but we haven't had to do that.

The only down side is that when you over stuff it, as you obviously aren't supposed to do, but we do anyway, some of the animals fall out of the back. Another downside to overstuffing is that the kids definitely have a harder time getting the animals out themselves. I guess though, with proper use, we wouldn't have these problems.

I've provided a link so you can check it out.

Do you have any cool products that you would like to recommend?

The Zoo by Beaver Works Inc. Your playroom storage solution!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool! My daughter would love that. Food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really worked out well for us. We don't have a ton of room so there was no way we could fit a 2nd toy chest in our apartment. I think those nets are cool but we have ALOT of stuffed toys and needed something a little bigger. We had also tried the net when my daughter was 1st born (and our collection was way smaller) and we probably didn't install it correctly, but the net and the stuffed toys kept toppling out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! I've gotten rid of a lot of our stuffed animals over the years, but it seems like we are always getting more!

    ReplyDelete